View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #3584 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
eating, napping, and gaining weight. sounds like a perfect weekend!
Fixed!!! Now that sounds more like a weekend!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Now I'm actually pissed! The personnel at the front desk at Tire Kingdom failed to mention that their more experienced guys go home at 3pm when I stopped by there yesterday. Tomorrow they can't do it either. I was informed that if I get it to them early on Monday they can do it. Well..............myself, including the majority of the work force in America work Mon-Fri until AT LEAST 5pm....so looks like Im farked until next weekend.

Gaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

How much time does it take to have the tires mount? Maybe you can drop off the tires to them on Monday and go back with you Z in another day in the morning or lunch time, I bet 45 mins is more than enough for them to mount&balance. GL dude!!