View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #3574 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I still haven't found the time to do a proper detail on my Z yet this spring . I'm jealous of you.
ive actually not done 'detailing' yet, just washing the G. the Z, im not sure if she needs polishing yet this summer so i may just skip it and do the full detail next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I see... oil change shouldn't cost to much but I wouldn't do it either if I was you....

Mr.kenchan, it happens to me number of timessss this year, in fact, I did a quick wash up for the Z on the passed Wed early afternoon, then it rain like sh!t 2 hours later.....

Such a sunny day today and tomorrow and I am like "dang... diving a dirty Z under the sunshine..... "
yah, i too am kinda surprised the shop didn't have an extractor. it's not anything special. just a tube and either a hand pump (mine) or hooks up to a compressor... hummm...

ouch on the 2hr post-wash rain. hate it when that happens. i remember washing my dd over a decade ago in the cold, everything was clean, pulled car into garage since storm was coming...blizzard started and i get a call from wife to pick her up from her parent's house. wtf, im like drive yourself home, or have your parents drive you home... i just washed the car! i was traumatized after that. lol