View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #90 (permalink)
LukasC
Track Member

Drives: 11 Stillen SC Bl M6
LukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant futureLukasC has a brilliant future

replace the key fob battery walah!! problem solved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinfire View Post
My Z just ran out of its warranty and of course it's now starting to have issues. For one, the car is starting to not recognize the key fob. I'll literally be sitting in the driver's seat with the fob in my hand and the car will say that the key is not present. It's also started to not recognize using the key fob to lock the doors. The buttons on the doors to lock the car are getting finicky as well. Any ideas what this might be? I live in Los Angeles so it's not weather-related.

I live a mile from work, so despite the fact that my car is over three years old it only has 13K miles on it. The driver's side floor mat has started to unravel and get holes in it. Also, the leather on the driver's side seat on the side with my clutch leg is starting to crack. The leather is shiny and no matter what leather cleaner I use (I use Meguiars) it sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the rest of the interior. Any ideas there?

I guess, in sumnation, I'm starting to realize that you get what you pay for. My Z seemed like a steal for the price when I bought it, but now it's becoming obvious that it wasn't built using the best materials in some cases.
LukasC is offline   Reply With Quote