View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:50 PM   #3567 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Um, how do I put how happy this exhaust makes me into words? .......hmm......does "I just came" work?
I'm so glad I decided to make this the first mod. I was in front of the auto shop when I heard it turn on and could not stop smiling. Took a very spirited drive home to enjoy it.

I need a better way to capture it, but here's a really crappy video taken by the spouse:
Nissan 370Z Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust with 18" Resonators - YouTube

There's only one issue.......and maybe you guys can give me your opinion.
Since I bought used, the heat wrap was not included of course. The shop used this instead: Amazon.com: Silver Heat Protector Insulating Fire Sleeve Spark Plug Wire Boot 8 Cyl: Automotive to protect two lines. each one was about 6 inches in length. Do you guys think this is adequate enough?
That's funny right there! You punched the accelerator and came!

I'm so happy to hear that Tracie!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub