View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:41 PM   #3565 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I asked them if they could and I'd pay whatever charge but he said they would prefer not to. I would have to get a complete oil change for them to touch it. I'm just going to let it ride, I know I'm not over more than 1/3 of a quart.
I see... oil change shouldn't cost to much but I wouldn't do it either if I was you....

Hopefully you can drain some later on today... though I bet you must be too busy checking out and revving up the exhaust right now, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey there, mr.alcheng! yah, it's going to rain probably here on monday as well, but washed my G anyways. hope to pull her out for a short errand this pm. sucks if i wash and got rain on without driving clean.
Mr.kenchan, it happens to me number of timessss this year, in fact, I did a quick wash up for the Z on the passed Wed early afternoon, then it rain like sh!t 2 hours later.....

Such a sunny day today and tomorrow and I am like "dang... diving a dirty Z under the sunshine..... "

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post

Hi Mr.alcheng It's a stellar day today. I'm getting the ground work done for my interlocking brick project. I'll have the base finished today, ready for brick next week. Really need to get out in the Z today.
Mr.GaleForce.... Time to go to the beach after your "brick-work".. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
My guys hate working on my cars..lol
Took 4 guys to get it on the alignment rack
Mr.FuszNissan dude.... you must have forgotten the keys..... donuts + coffee... LOL