View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #3563 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Thanks, man. Yes -- having my wife along makes it easier. I am stuck in meetings today and she is stuck in the spa. Tonight, we wrap with a nice dinner that will make it on my expense account and maybe continued finacial donations at the balckjack tables.
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon folks and gals!!

Mr.GaleForce, Enjoying the weather?? Such a nice day in GTA area too!!

OFC!!!
Hi Mr.alcheng It's a stellar day today. I'm getting the ground work done for my interlocking brick project. I'll have the base finished today, ready for brick next week. Really need to get out in the Z today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Hello fellow z lovers! Just Got back from supercar Saturdays (big car show with lots of exotics, muscle cara, sports cars) was good turnout but rain and cold weather were.annoying. weather people said 78 and sunny today. It was raining and 55 but the z magically stayed clean! Also I detailed my engine bay and I must say I competed well with the big boys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2
Sounds like a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
Oh yea. Margarita's on the blend amigo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hey there, mr.alcheng! yah, it's going to rain probably here on monday as well, but washed my G anyways. hope to pull her out for a short errand this pm. sucks if i wash and got rain on without driving clean.
I still haven't found the time to do a proper detail on my Z yet this spring . I'm jealous of you.