View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #3551 (permalink)
Srenity
Track Member

Drives: 40th
Srenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud ofSrenity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post

Um, how do I put how happy this exhaust makes me into words? .......hmm......does "I just came" work?
I'm so glad I decided to make this the first mod. I was in front of the auto shop when I heard it turn on and could not stop smiling. Took a very spirited drive home to enjoy it.

I need a better way to capture it, but here's a really crappy video taken by the spouse:
Video 13 - YouTube

There's only one issue.......and maybe you guys can give me your opinion.
Since I bought used, the heat wrap was not included of course. The shop used this instead: Amazon.com: Silver Heat Protector Insulating Fire Sleeve Spark Plug Wire Boot 8 Cyl: Automotive to protect two lines. each one was about 6 inches in length. Do you guys think this is adequate enough?
Congrats glad you enjoy it. What ever lines they are trying to keep heat away from should be fine with that fire sleeve. And yes I think "I just came" is a universal sign of being very happy.