View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #3543 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Morning Z crowd

Going to detail the car this morning, starting inside first, then wash, clay, wax.

How many of you guys take off the wheels to clean inside the rims? I think just really want to use my new floor jack and torque wrench that I've had for over a week without using yet
Good morning JARblue
I have heard of peeps detailing...meh...ehh. May look into it in the future after I p.u. a good jack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLSTR View Post
We are all here no matter. We drive a great car!!!

LOVE THE MICHELINS!!! I wish you the best times with them!
Good morning DLSTR

Ohhhh...someday would lub to drive the autobahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning Z family

Time to wake up OFC! It's Saturday!
Good morning Galeforce Thanks for the tip on Armour Wheel, rep coming your way sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
Oil Change , Zspeed V2 under tray, a alignment, wash and wax. All ready for Zdayz. Now to put the cover on.
Zdayz .....jealous

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Just make sure you get the calipers and wheels looking like new or better before you use Wheel Armour. Like everything, preparation is the key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning, everyone!
Good morning Mr. onzedge

Made it back home from Reno, couple chapters written for the your book, train food, chooo chooo sound still in da ears.

Did you see my earlier post from last night, was it you holding up my train?