View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 12:12 AM   #3520 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I actually am working on something of a Life Playbook. It is a lessons learned-tyoe thing.

Choo-Choo noises whenever on a train -- that one is definitely making it into my writings.
I'll take a signed copy of your book, I know it will be worth something someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Hey z family, I finally have a chance to check in today. Tgif

How is everyone doing?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hello everyone. finally got a chance to sign in.

hope everyone's having a TGIF friday.

hi mr.onzedge! ahaha, i see. Denny's in the US is Denny's in japan is pretty good.

ahh, thank you, mr.zforce. i never really thought oliver garden was that great either (super salty and oily). hahaha. the menu sounds though.

no car action today...just motoring from home to work and back. construction is still ongoing wtf.

tomorrow if it's at least dry in the am i will be working on my G... coolant drain/fill and oil change, wash the car if weather holds. sunday, if it's dry i will be motoring my Z and do an oil change after the drive.
Still road construction...sux. rental car time. Fingers crossed tomorrow morning will bring in Z driving weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Good Morning, happytheman
Second time

You take care and have a great evening.

Quote:
hey do any of you use the nuvi gps with traffic? how is it? do you get dumb ads popping up and such or no?
I use Thomas Guide, no ads and does not talk back.

Quote:
yah, we're first trying to rid renter types.... they f-up the neighborhood and have friends that park shitty cars in the visitor lots.
Tell me, the neighbors (renters) always park their cars, trucks in front of my house. I get no respect.

Quote:
hey pint, i snapped some picts and added for you...

DIY: How to raise your factory seat to improve visibility
Reps coming your way for the DIY.