View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:58 PM   #3493 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

**NOOB QUESTION ALERT**

I am aware that this is the wrong part of the forum but I trust you guys to not make too much fun of me.

Ok, my Z is the only car I've actually decided to try to do my own (within easy reason) maintenance on. Did the first oil change this past weekend and when we checked the level, it was a bit low so we added just a teeny tiny bit more. I checked it today at work after letting the car sit for 2 hours. It was well over the high line (a bit higher than where the picture shows). Decided to let it sit until I was out and checked it again. Below is the result. Since I'm not set up at home yet to drain a bit, would it be fine to just let it sit until the next change? Is this even something to worry about? Sorry for the noob questions!

( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Pintsize725; 05-04-2012 at 08:10 PM.