View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 07:10 PM   #3489 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, sorry I don't use stand-alone GPS for my navigation, I have Sygic installed on my phone and it works flawlessly

I saw your post regarding the nuvi but don't want to BS-in cos I know nothing about this system except GPS can bring you into some water stuffs... LOL
aha, i see!

lol @ driving over water and no-man's land.

so tonight im going to grab a gallon of distilled water from the basement and prepare for the coolant drain/fill and oil change tomorrow. hope to be done in one hr. i really dont enjoy doing maintenance work.

after the slavery weekend (mother's day weekend for some reason i need to do everything while my wife is not
my mom... ) im going to do the brake fluid bleed and fill.