View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

How da fukkkkkk!!??? No waaayy! Shyyt. Damn me n my cuz waz talkin bout the old skool hip hop n I mentioned a favorite song of mine by them... when I was young, it was really hard for whites to get respect in hip hop. There were only a few in the industry that got real respect in the 80's

Producer Rick Ruben
Engineer & DJ malcom Mc laren

And the beastie boys who got repect instantly when they decided to jump into the seen from the metal scene in 85-86.

I'm going right now to buy a 40 and some brass monkey(if I can find some.) I'm doin it for MCA n his band brothers, all the other fans. And last but far from least... for my home city, BROOKLYN MUTHAFKA'Z

WE LUV U MCA. Rest in Peace...

The Beastie Boys - No Sleep Till Brooklyn - YouTube

PS
If you don't know this gangsta classic by BB. Then hip hop ain't ya thing.

Beastie Boys - Paul Revere (Live 1994) - YouTube
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote