View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 12:50 PM   #3413 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

hello everyone. finally got a chance to sign in.

hope everyone's having a TGIF friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Mr. Kenchan -- Train food is like being at Denny's!!!!!
hi mr.onzedge! ahaha, i see. Denny's in the US is Denny's in japan is pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Sorry for the short review and maybe two sided. Better than airline food but not as good as Olive Garden. Unfortunately for Mr.onzedge, he is on the Super Liner that goes to Chicago and the food is yuck. I take the Capitol Corridor daily from Roseville to Davis. Capitol Corridor Trains ::

Here is the Capitol Corridor food menu.

http://www.amtrakcalifornia.com/task..._Web_11.11.pdf
ahh, thank you, mr.zforce. i never really thought oliver garden was that great either (super salty and oily). hahaha. the menu sounds though.

no car action today...just motoring from home to work and back. construction is still ongoing wtf.

tomorrow if it's at least dry in the am i will be working on my G... coolant drain/fill and oil change, wash the car if weather holds. sunday, if it's dry i will be motoring my Z and do an oil change after the drive.