View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #3385 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.Force I enjoy wine and beer, almost anything with alcohol, LOL.... don't get me wrong I am not an alcoholic, I enjoy food and drinks, you know, one of the reasons that we work our a$$ off is we have to feed ourselves, so we must enjoy it, that's all LOL

Pleaseee, don't ban me. hahahaaa

Everything in moderation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
Woke up 5am today and went out to exercise theZ down I-75 South what a relaxing feeling!

BTW I test drove a 2012 370Z roadster A/T yesterday. Man they do ride better than my coupe MT. The suspension is much damper and road noise with the potenza is much quieter..More comfortable to drive better daily driver than the coupe IMO.

Did Nissan twikked the suspension of the roadster better than the coupe? I would imagine the roadster would be stiffer to ride and much louder but it was the opposite of what I expected.

The A/T with the paddles MAN 100% I like very smooth throw.
Same suspension for 2012, changed to Euro-Tuned shocks for 2013.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
no tint prior.
Exactly! just got to keep an eye out for the Leo's on cloudy/overcast days.
Looking thru the rear view mirror at night backing up is a PITA especially when wearing sunglasses as all Cali peeps do....it's just the hip thing to do.