View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #3355 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
I ride the train between HAR and NYP quite frequently.
I've been on a trains that have hit cars, people and had a fugitive on board!

Same here...trespassers do not normally survive. Last year The Chicago Super Liner from San Fran to Chicago had a three year long drug smuggling ring get busted. Trespassers always delay the trip 2 hours while Amtrak investigates. These occurrences are rare on my line. Been commuting for three years now and enjoy the relaxation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Dang...

Mr.zforce- thank you for the input on train food. is this comparable to airline food or more toward olive garden? Lol
Sorry for the short review and maybe two sided. Better than airline food but not as good as Olive Garden. Unfortunately for Mr.onzedge, he is on the Super Liner that goes to Chicago and the food is yuck. I take the Capitol Corridor daily from Roseville to Davis. Capitol Corridor Trains ::

Here is the Capitol Corridor food menu.

http://www.amtrakcalifornia.com/task..._Web_11.11.pdf