Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dallaz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09MontereyBlu370z6MT
Dallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to beholdDallaz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFTW View Post
Here's the part I am still learning, I still owe about $27K on my loan and should I trade it for a newer Z that way I wont be losing too much money? Say I'm looking at a 2012 370z for $42K and if I do get $22K or little bit more for my Maxima for trade in from the Nissan dealership, will I be owing $20K(for the 2012 370z) plus $5K from the $27K I owe on my loans so then I'll be owning $25K for the 2012 Z? is that how it goes??? Anyone that can help I would be really appreciated. Thanks!
Wrong!!

That 22k you MAY get would go towards paying off your 27k you owe currently. Leaving you -5k going into the Z which will put you at 47k total for the Z. Not a good idea to be 20 or 25 for that matter 50k in debt

Dallaz is offline   Reply With Quote