View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:33 AM   #3221 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post

Edit: Aaaaagh! Ken-San, was not able to give you your rep yet! At first it told me to spread some around....so I Repped Luna, then it told me I was out of reppppps!

no worries, mr.happy. it's the thought that counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
hello, again mr.onzedge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
What's this vacation thing you're talking about? I'm intrigued... tell me more.
for me "vacation" kind of a headache cause i need to take the kids with and while they do behave for the most part, it's still more luggage to pay attention to especially on international trips. not much time for relaxing.

my favorite kind of vacation is just taking a day off when kids are out at school, wife is out visiting a client, my Z, maybe do some detailing or work on my car, maybe chat with my neighbor, have the house to myself, play some tunes in my music room, grab a quick bite by myself, and relax.... take a nap or two whereever i feel like taking a nap (usually inside the house).

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So I have this APICS meeting in Reno tomorrow and Saturday and my wife is tagging along. I got the bright idea to take Amtrak. It was a genius level decision, I tell you. It is nearly 5 hours from Sac to Reno on the train. It takes about 2 hours, driving VERY conservatively. Oh well. A nice ride, good company, free internet, photo opportunities and train food await.
sounds like fun, mr.onzedge! hummmm.. ive never had trainfood. what is that like? actually, ive never been on a train in the US. lol... ive been on the "L" in downtown chicago once. that's about it.