View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #3195 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
About to head to the hospital to visit my wife's cousin and her newborn baby boy

Margaritas, pitcher of beer, hrmm... There's a Waterloo Ice House across the street from the hospital - I think I know where we're going for lunch
Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Im hoping its nothing less than epic. Pre registration closed May 1st and at that time I think 602 people were registered!!!! Its gonna be madness Two weeks from today I will be carving twisties on the Tail of the Dragon
That is just insane...will there be any space on the tail to open it up. So jealous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
He knew I was OFC.
You are very lucky...Rocklin police are not very nice, almost as bad as Davis police. Hello Officer? Seriously...and taking a snapshot of his squad car, now you taking your life in your hands. He would have normally pistol whipped your OFA faster than you can say "It's a Toyota with a faulty gas pedal". Lesson learned here, is don't let out of towner's dressed like Ronald McDonald driving a Camry provoke you in a rich town like Rocklin. Now if it was a Lambo, then the officer would have let you race. (just bustin your nutz, Donald) Glad you talked your way out of a ticket that would have cost $$ and spending a weekend taking driving school when you should be Now drop down and give me 25.

And on that note, good night all.

OTDC