View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 08:11 PM   #3149 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Uh oh! Que paso?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Uh oh! I hate that view! Did you tell him you were in labour?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
What did you do Mr. Onzedge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Hope you smoked that fool
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I don't know you can get ticketed of having PSS...

Seriously, Mr.onzedge, what happened???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
No reply from Mr. onzedge yet. He must be locked up! Who's got bail $$$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
I got $5 on it.

Hopefully dropping my car off tonight for cbe installation tomorrow.
Thanks for all of the good wishes and bail money offers.

It’s true: The first question the nice Rocklin Police Officer asked was "Are those Super Sports?", followed by "Show me your Konis".

I was on my way to a client this afternoon and this bozo in a Camry was first tailgating and then got alongside and was pacing me regardless of my speed. that kind of stuff really bothers me so I decided to get away from that car. (I was not racing in any way). Alas, I was not paying attention and was driving a bit spiritedly. He asked if I knew why he was pulling me over and I said "I was being stupid". He agreed. I apologized and called him sir in every sentence. (he was half my age if that). I also told him that I am a careful driver with a clean record, but that I will accept the consequences.

He went back to his car and ran me. I hate that waiting part -- wondering if I have any warrants I have forgotten about, etc.

He came back, told me that he is warning me, but that he could have written me up for 55 in a 40 just on what he saw. I said "at least that... Oops, I mean -- thank you officer".
I then told him I would be more careful and he wished me a good day.

Sorry the story is not more exciting. I could not post more detail earlier, being onsite and all.

Thanks for reading.
onzedge has written