View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 12:27 AM   #3046 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post
Will save us thousands in paint:

Put a mirror against the wall in your garage so you can see how close you are to the front of your Z!
We can tell the Z is pulled into the garage JUST far enough when the auto lights come on in the daytime my wife bitched like crazy when I left a mirror facing the car pulling in (it reflected the headlights in a seriously blinding manner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
any damage?

I agree with you on unicorn blood
No damage - just some splatter which I made sure to wash off as soon as I got home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
looking good, thegreatone!

JAR- ive had many close calls with squirrels, but not made contact yet.
I usually encounter them in the backyard (or maybe its more accurate to say THEY encounter the paintballs that spew from my neighbor's and my yard). Other than a bird I hit with my Explorer driving 70 mph down 290 West, I have to say I've been pretty lucky when it comes to that - especially when I start to consider that I've put 100K miles on my previous four vehicles driving around Texas the past 15 years.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |