View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #2971 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Blurgh! There's no way for them to be located outside....Anywhere?
nope. our HOA will not allow that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerribleONE View Post
get a ceiling hanging bike rack maybe..?
yah, i was thinking about doing this but it would require me to move my G out of the way when i want to lower the bike. which is kind of a pita. i know i sound like a box of excuses but ive already went through pretty much all the possible senario's... the only way is to put my bike under the shelf and for my kid's bike to hang from from one of the walls...i just haven't figured out which wall yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Not yet. I should have taken the day off to get it done and enjoy it.
yah, i would've probably just done exactly that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Taking it to a mechanic hopefully tonight or tomorrow. Or maybe I can bribe one of the local Z owners to get their hands dirty.
sounds good. shouldn't be that hard to do if you have a lift. do you need new gaskets? might want to check on that first if you're going to have someone local do it at home.