View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 11:49 AM   #2936 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hey Ken, whatd you end up doing with those big farking green trash and recycle bins?
they are in my garage... this is why i had to remove a lot of things out of my garage and into storage..including my kid's bike. im trying to figure out a way to get his bike into the garage (hanging bike holder thingie) while i get myself a folding bike so that he and i can go riding on the weekends... my younger kid is too slow so he can go with mom. lol

i have flourscent lights mounted on the walls instead of the ceilings as i have better illumination on my cars when i detail. this takes up a chunk of space on the wall where the bike rack could go... i still cant figure out a good way to get everything organized. i need enough space to detail both my Z and G with the garage door closed... this is mandatory.