View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #2859 (permalink)
bbigby64
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 10 370Z 7AT Sport
bbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to beholdbbigby64 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucketlist2012 View Post
Be thankful..the Flu can go away...

I have major Brain and Heart issues, and have felt like crap today...

Health is number one....I am retired early and pretty well off, but let me tell you.

Without my health,, it doesn't mean anything..

But I do plan to get the 370Z outta the garage tomorrow..All this talk from you guys has me itching to drive the 370Z ....And I mean "drive" it...

I still have to put more miles on the new Rear gears on the Z/28, but soon I plan to do a 4000RPM clutch dump, and 3 gear roast fest...

Being on borrowed time, I have no time to waste...Did i just jack this thread ? Sorry.
Sorry to hear that, man. When you put it that way, my temporary Flu doesn't seem so bad. I experienced some weird head issues about 4 years ago. Got dizzy, started sweating, couldn't stand up very well. I started to forget names of coworkers, got dizzy when looking at black wet pavement or striped painted lines. My balance was off, too. I started running, and exercising more, and over the years, my symptoms improved. I had an MRI, and the doctors checked my hearing, and he said that I had the hearing of a 12 year old. They never found the problem. I'm still not 100% ... I'd say 85%. It was a scary time. Last year, I completed the P90X workout program in order to get myself in better overall shape. People are amazed when I reveal my age to them. They think that I'm 30 ... maybe. I've even heard (laugh) 25! Regular exercise is important to overall health ... especially heart and brain function. Proper nutrition is important, too. Anyway, life is too short. That's why I finally bought my Z. I'm not getting any younger. I'm 48. If not now, then when?