View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:41 PM   #2830 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Girl View Post
You might have read this on another thread but me and a few friends (Super_RedZ and BeeMaaZ) went to the Motorsport Z-Car West Coast Nationals this weekend. Great event, met several cool guys and had a really fun day. It was great to see Zero also, thanks for the additional pics!

The day ended to all of our surprise when they called my name for 1st place of the 370Z stock division. I posted a few pics from the day but check out the thread Z-Car West Coast Nationals April 27-29, 2012 to see more.
Congrats on the trophy I grew up in that area and have since moved to NorCal 24 years ago. Been wanting to go to this, event of the year for West Coast peeps but agan this year had a setback and hopefully next year. I was just looking on our club FB page and saw the group shot of the winners. You are posing next to a buddy of mine who's 280Z Mach II is in one of your other photos. It's the spiderman Z. I bet it was tough judging on the stock cars, they have to be very clean and detailed. We had 5 club members place from NorCal. Nowhere near the amount from SoCal but then again..three times the peeps down there.