View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #2818 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
My wife is warming up to having an interest in cars. Every now and then, we will be driving and I will see something nice like a 510 or something. I will saw "Nice 510" and she will ask "what color is the car you are talking about". So now I just say "Check out the sweet red Italia next to us". Then she gets it.

At least she can tell the difference between all of the Z's. That's a plus.
hahaha. when i ask my wife what kinda car her friend had, she will say the brand and color. unless it's a hyundai or kia or something, and she wont know what it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Hahahaha! That's funny right there! No but seriously, my wife is my best friend! She and I have been together 17 yrs this fall.
that sounds great! my wife is also my best friend and we've been together about 20yrs. she still shows no interest in cars. hahaha.