View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 02:24 PM   #2787 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
So the deal is set to go for tonight. Does this sound too good to be true: FI TDX w/ 18" Res and carbon fiber for $1100? What sort of issues do I need to check for? Once again, my apologies for the noob questions.
Looks like someone is going to give out some cash tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
sounds good, mr.alcheng. if you run open lugs you can get longer studs and have all sorts of spacers to play with your vossens..

hummm...as for folding bike i think im down to two... dahon speed-p8 (699 amazon) or tern ink p9 (950 shipped from a bike shop). tern is owned and operated by the son of dahon's originator so i trust the quality...
Mr.kenchan, too bad I am not using open lugs.. so will have to talk to the mechanic to see if it's safe to take off that 5mm...

The Link P9 is definitely much better, lighter and easier to fold... better style too Good Luck on the purchase Mr.kenchan