View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #2771 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
TGO, when you turn your wheel to the left (or fully to the right) does it make contact with that part of the fender liner?
thegreatone- yah, definitely looks like rubbing issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Yeah, it's not worrisome. My warranty runs out in January 2013 and my Z goes into storage at the end of October, so it makes sense to get all the little things fixed while I can.
that's a great idea, mr. gale

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Good Afternoon Z fellows!! A regular Monday in here =

Cloudy weather, still manage to drive the Z to work... nice start for a Monday, still LOL

Nothing much happen to the Z lately, but I've been thinking about putting another 5mm spacers on the rear. One question though, is it ok to add a 5mm spacer on top of the 10m studs-replacement one. I believe it should be ok.... correct me if I am wrong.

Mr.kenchan, nice to hear about the G is not getting messed up.
hi mr.alcheng! good to hear you got some motoring time this am.

you should be fine with the 5mm on top (between your spacer and your wheel, not between spacer and hub), but make sure you get at least 10mm of thread on the stud/lug. otherwise the thread could strip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
heard of guys complain that if they are lowered and run spacers in the front the wheel may rub the part that sticks out with the fastner.
yep, the car was not meant to ride on low offsets on the front.