View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #2769 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Good Afternoon Z fellows!! A regular Monday in here =

Cloudy weather, still manage to drive the Z to work... nice start for a Monday, still LOL

Nothing much happen to the Z lately, but I've been thinking about putting another 5mm spacers on the rear. One question though, is it ok to add a 5mm spacer on top of the 10m studs-replacement one. I believe it should be ok.... correct me if I am wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I am working on a couple of short stories today -- they are really take-offs on a few movies (I did not see the movies, but am using their titles). They are:

"Michelin and Me" and "Life After Koni"

They are working titles, of course.
Mr.Onzedge, for the movie title, you can also consider "The Edge Identity".

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good morning, mr.zman! yes, kinda drizzly this am here as well.

and the oil they laid down on the construction road actually tamed thing down quite a bit on the dust. the oil was dry enough that i could roll 5mph down the 50ft of doodoo and not kickup anything.
Mr.kenchan, nice to hear about the G is not getting messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning guys! Fingers crossed that I get to pick up a TDX tonight. Come on car gods.......
Hey Ms.Pintsize725, GL with the TDX!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Here is a video of my son Taylor (techfracture) navigating his 1982 280zx around the cones at the Volvo Auto-X last Saturday. This ZX was one of mine once and he converted it to a turbo. Let me tell you this: It was incredibly difficult for me to hold onto the roof and operate the camera at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_Girl View Post
You might have read this on another thread but me and a few friends (Super_RedZ and BeeMaaZ) went to the Motorsport Z-Car West Coast Nationals this weekend. Great event, met several cool guys and had a really fun day. It was great to see Zero also, thanks for the additional pics!

The day ended to all of our surprise when they called my name for 1st place of the 370Z stock division. I posted a few pics from the day but check out the thread Z-Car West Coast Nationals April 27-29, 2012 to see more.
Ms.Z_Girl, Congrats Congrats, nice ride always gets appreciation!!

Mr.3SeventyZ, Good Luck with the repair and hopefully it wouldn't take long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
This all could have been avoided if the Envoy was equipped with Super Sports and a better driver.
Fixed