View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:05 AM   #2726 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

good morning, everyone! with j-land having golden week my workload is very light this week. (well, i hope since i probably just jinked myself again... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
I think I just found my next mod....craftssquare mirrors. Safety justifies the $$.

You can always rent a car. I had my street in my neighborhood repaved twice due to an errror with the contractors. I rented a car twice when they were laying down the oily stuff.
yes, the CS mirrors are nice, but they are manual mirrors with lockable pivot point so not sure if you want to use if your car is a dd. something to think about. for me my Z is my hobby car and noone but me comes close to the car so i dont have to worry too much about bumping the mirrors. i am careful not to bump it with my big head while QD-ing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
I took me and my wife for a long ride in the mountains,beautiful day sunny and about 90deg.
nice! hope she didn't get sick with your crazy touge dorifuo dont spill the water out of the cup driving. when i lived in LA my buddes would get motion sickness in less than 5min while i carved through the canyons. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Mr.ZForce, the GoPro can be found all over I actually sell them at my ski shop so thats how I sourced mine. They run for $299. I havent found a mounting solution for my mic yet. One thing you will need to do to run the mic on the Hero 2 is either purchase the "skeleton case" or drill a hole in the waterproof case at the mic jack location. Sorry for the late response.
mr.alchemy- what kind of mount are you using? i want to get the one mr.zforce recommended a few weeks ago in the interior/exterior section but hummm... they dont seem to be available at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Morning Guys (and Gals).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Ouch! That's one reason I'm getting a 91 octane map to add to my existing 94 octane map. I also had/have the same fuel gauge problem as you. The dealership replaced the fuel senders. I haven't filled my car up since because I had 3/4 of a tank with 94 octane. I'm going to run this to empty then fill with 91 for my tune.
yah, this is a common problem with G's too. seems like nissan can't get this fixed. modshack recommended to keep the gas near full while parked for longer than a week so that the fuel keeps lubricating the sensors. ive been filling my Z as soon as she gets to 1/2 full, so far near 3yrs no problems.

my G's been having this issue off and on. it's not all the time but some times she literally can only fill up to about 90% due to the angle of the pump nozzle. some times she is full, but the sendor shows she's only 90% full and so on. i just reset my trip meter after each fillup and use that as my backup guage.