View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #2723 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Ouch! That's one reason I'm getting a 91 octane map to add to my existing 94 octane map. I also had/have the same fuel gauge problem as you. The dealership replaced the fuel senders. I haven't filled my car up since because I had 3/4 of a tank with 94 octane. I'm going to run this to empty then fill with 91 for my tune.
Yup, hope to do my tune end of May and will definteily have a 91 tune and get a 94, we'll see how often I use the 94 map with these prices lol.

Fuel senders eh, I might be going for a check up soon so I'll bring that up. thanks!