View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:26 PM   #2690 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Just got back from the show. Can I say how much I hate trailered cars LOL. Didn't win anything, which I don't care about but it iritates me that I was competing against a Eclipse and Rolls Royce that both where trailered in and probably haven't seen the road in years. Anywho here are a couple ics, they where taken just after getting to the show.
car's looking Fire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Me too. I like butts. Nice butts.
Z's butt is definitely

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Mr.kenchan, the Z looks so clean, glad yo had a good scoot today, more then I can say. Who's side mirrors...I likee

Well folks , hope everyone on the east coast had a great Sunday and drove their Z today . Weekend weather for west coast 70-80's sunny. It's about time for dinner and to start thinking about dreaded Monday's.
ahh, thank you, mr.zforce! that side mirror is by craftsquare.

yes, i too am starting to get myself ready for the dread... not so much work, but the 'fresh oil' they sprayed over the weekend on the road infront of my work... + rain =

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I figured with all the money you've "saved" lately, you'd have enough for the Sonic, Weds, PSS, and have money left over for a charburger.
hahaha true true. something about me not spending money these days... it's like i find something i want. then i find more reasons why i shouldn't buy it...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Kensan would have money but he has an affliction that makes him e-buy stuff in his sleep.
this is also true... i should turn off 'one click' at amazon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Back to raining in Chicago but I made it back home before the rain so the Z is still clean
nice! i hate getting rushed by rain but then again, much better than having to have to spend hours cleaning the car.