View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #2621 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Just sold my first HD Hero and ordered the HERO2. Cant wait for it to get here May I suggest the purchase of an external mic for better sound quality. I pretty much only sold my old GoPro for the new one cause it supports an external mic. The sound quality on the GoPro def leaves something to be desired, especially when filming motorsports! Here is a link to a mic a few of us are using

Audio-Technica Pro-24CM - Stereo Microphone PRO 24CM B&H Photo
Good thing you mentioned that the old gopro hd does not come with mic input jack. I was about to pull the trigger on the AT mic. Just read a review on the version 2, gonna pick it up and keep the old one for the bros car. Two questions for you Mr. Alchemy, where and how much for ver 2 and cant seem to find any adaptor for mmounting the mic to tube I have for the gopro to mount on the headrest. I purchased my first gopro form a vendor on this forum