View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:53 AM   #2606 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMWEZL View Post
I'm working on the vids. I have a Gopro HD2 but the video came out a little messed up because I accidentally smeared sunscreen on the lens cover. Today I plan on detailing the Z to clean off all the bugs and grit from the road trip to Myrtle Beach.
Just sold my first HD Hero and ordered the HERO2. Cant wait for it to get here May I suggest the purchase of an external mic for better sound quality. I pretty much only sold my old GoPro for the new one cause it supports an external mic. The sound quality on the GoPro def leaves something to be desired, especially when filming motorsports! Here is a link to a mic a few of us are using

Audio-Technica Pro-24CM - Stereo Microphone PRO 24CM B&H Photo