View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 08:47 AM   #2605 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Morning all. pulling out the Z in 5.
HAVE FUN KEN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Go tear up the rarified air of this Sunday morning, Mr Kenchan.
Good morning sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
^^ What he said.
And a very good morning to you as well Mr Gale

Im heading outside shortly to trim back the forest that is growning into my driveway seeing as how its surounded by woods. Lots of pricker bush branches have been trying to ruin my Z's paint. A few have managed to leave a few little scratches Its time to exact my revenge on those bastards. I also need to rake out the stone at the end of the driveway, its a bit tore up and Im starting to bottom out. I know the Konis didnt lower it that much but it sure feels like it. Im scraping everywhere since the install. After I finish my duties as a homeowner Im gonna wash the Z and take her out for some pics. Havent got some good new shots in quite sometime.

Hey Ken, when you return from your drive let me know how you dealt with Plasti Dip overspray. I remember it really p1ssin you off. I was pretty careless when doing my mirrors and got some on each door

GMORNING to everyone else