View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #2390 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post

I hear ya, bro. I need a vacation so badly. Can't wait.

I need to hit up a local sign/decal shop this weekend to see how much it will cost me to have some massive club decals printed for the 5.0. A giant version of this decal on the sides of the car would be cool. Probably in red. Lots of people come to ZdayZ with ridiculous vinyl wraps, so i figure some Z decals would be good on the Mustang.

I had these little decals made for everyone in my club.
Funny you say this. I have a very good friend making me decals right now. Im thinking about replacing the giant Stillen sticker on the bottom of my windshield with a giant the370z.com sticker to represent at zdayz. Plus some other stuff. I could get your decals done MAD cheap if you are willing to wait to receive till we meet at ZDAYZ.