View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:56 PM   #339 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Bit of an update...not so exciding but I think you guys will take anything.. :lol:

All the oil stuff is done, oil cooler is installed for good, as is the scavenge pump. Turbo oil fed line is also complete, so the front bumper is close to going back on. I have to do a bit of intercooler pipe work first thing in the morning, so that I have a set of charge pipe (engine bay) to keep with me.

On to the pictures:

Spacer with oil return port:

Getting the OE pan off, you got to use a hammer on this:

Aaaaan off:

RTV on:

Oil cooler with hardware before assembly:

Both FMIC brackets welded solid and bolted on:

Oil pressure sensor with hardware/adapter for turbo oil feed:

Scavenge pump with hardware ready for assembly:

A few oil lines under there:

Final install shot of the pump with all hoses in place, tied up

As you can see nothing is left to chance, all of this is top quality, built for performance and durablity.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 04-27-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote