View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
Be careful with these surveys. It's too easy to completely trash a dealerships reputation. I thought I'd be honest on mine and listed the things I thought we wrong with process. In the end I even said the items I listed were not that big a deal. When I went back for my 1st oil change the sales crew looked at me like I had three heads, basically wondering what I was even doing on their property. Those couple minor items I complained about completely flunked the dealership and their sales manager said "it brought the whole dealership down" (whatever that means). I apologized and called Nissan to straighten it out. They didn't care. Their attitude was what's done is done.

Just and FYI about those Nissan surveys; You can easily ruin the relationship you have with the dealership.

See that lies the problem with a great Nissan dealer like i have, two unprofessional sales people, can't say the whole sales team at my dealership, but my individual salesman's wife worked at the dealership as a saleswoman too, and she called me to ask why i gave her husband such a low rating ( the nerve). I'm a man of my word whether i said it or wrote it so i told her (mind you, there were so many reasons i forgot a few of them) , she tried to say at the beginning of the call it was for an invitation to an orientation they were having that week (maybe, but why bring the survey results up). For me, i realized my salesman and his wife became way too comfortable with my wife and I, to the point being professional was no longer required in there eyes (not that they were during the whole buying process, but i was buying my dream car, so i ignored a lot, i ordered her so i was even more excited, and i know my dealership is the best in Texas, they've won the excellence award from Nissan numerous times). Trust me, the tuning department at my dealer are top notch, nothing but excellent reviews for those guys, and service is top notch very professional too and they are a mod friendly dealership. I was there yesterday to have my kick plate panels replaced that had arrived, the guy who did them it was his first install when he performed the PDI on my 370Z with illuminated kick plates , before the PDI was performed the dealer knew not to touch my Z (at least i thought, considering i gave my salesman a nice list of my delivery requests that i typed of course), something else my salesman said he told them not to do multiple times he claims but it was done anyway, luckily only the plastic and transport paper were removed no swirls or scratches plus it helped i picked her up the night of the day she arrived at the dealership, i wanted to do that myself, as a professional detailer i'm used to doing that for my clients ordered vehicles (to be honest, i don't think he told them anything). Anyway, my panels weren't flush as they should have been no problem that's why as a professional service department they ordered brand new replacements, as a detailer i noticed the original one's must've been damaged, no problem (he did it perfect this time, brand new one's sent from Nissan headquarters) . No problems with any other department at the dealer, service and the tuning department are cool with me. This is a case of how a salesman didn't ruin my experience with a good dealership, a dealership i highly recommend, i know for a fact my original salesman left the dealership, he called me (left a voicemail, i missed his call)to let me know the new Nissan dealership he now works at, the very one he was telling me about the night i took delivery and brought my girl home (get my point about an arrogant unprofessional salesman ).

Last edited by Streetlife; 04-27-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote