View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
canes7
Base Member

Drives: '11 BC/Tour/Spt/7at
canes7 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetlife View Post
Your salesman should be able to tell you, it was like i was doing all the work myself on those type of updates though. No problem, that's what the Nissan survey's are for, trust me, Nissan reads the surveys. As a matter of fact, the Nissan survey my wife and i filled out came with a pre paid envelope.
Be careful with these surveys. It's too easy to completely trash a dealerships reputation. I thought I'd be honest on mine and listed the things I thought we wrong with process. In the end I even said the items I listed were not that big a deal. When I went back for my 1st oil change the sales crew looked at me like I had three heads, basically wondering what I was even doing on their property. Those couple minor items I complained about completely flunked the dealership and their sales manager said "it brought the whole dealership down" (whatever that means). I apologized and called Nissan to straighten it out. They didn't care. Their attitude was what's done is done.

Just and FYI about those Nissan surveys; You can easily ruin the relationship you have with the dealership.

Last edited by canes7; 04-27-2012 at 02:15 PM.
canes7 is offline   Reply With Quote