View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 01:35 PM   #2293 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Good afternoon everyone! The last 48 hours has been terribly busy for my job. I've missed this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Promising update on the job prospect:

Compliance says they are OK with it, but the second my girl and I get married one of us would have to leave. We talked about this and decided we're ok with a very long engagement due to the joint income. Passing this information along to management so they know they don't have to worry about replacing me in 2-3 years (though if for whatever reason I have to leave after a couple years here I should be able to go wherever I want).

So, fingers crossed right now. If I can get in I feel like I'm set for life. Wide range of emotion right now.

Just hoping I won't be disappointed...
That's exciting news! Good luck with this and keep us updated on your progress.

I've recently found myself on the job market as well, searching for something new. I've hit the ceiling for my current position and feel like my director is holding me, and my team, significantly away from the direction we should be going. After the childish temper tantrum she threw at me yesterday, I'm done. Hopefully, I can find something soon and jump ship.