View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #2275 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Meh, I'm just going to quit whining like a little girl and take them to the nearest Tire Rack recommended location. This will be no problem to just throw in the back of my wife's Xterra. They will need to have a damage checklist so we are in agreement on the lack of damage the wheels have at present before I let them work on it.
When I had wheels on my civic I had to have them serviced, I would cover them completely with blue painters tape. Not only would it help protect the wheels from damage, but when I got the wheels back I could see if they had damaged the tape at all. It saved me one time cause I pointed it out to the service manager of the tire kingdom I went to (never again, I hate that store) before they did my wheels. When I got them back there was a pretty decent sized scratch on one of the wheels, tape all torn up, so I called him over and showed him. He tried to talk s way out of it but I ended up getting them to pay for the wheel to get fixed.

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R