View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #2254 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hi, mr.alcheng! well, the construction is on-going and they are laying down patches today most-likely followed by ikky oil maybe even before the evening commute.

good to hear you have a dd for those unknown days.

hey mr.zman this was many years ago, but yes, we are a happy family now with 2 kids, thanks.

hummmm... koni... hummm... but wat i really want right now are PSS... wat to do with the DW's that are on my weds right now... that is the question. another route is get nurbs and just wrap those.

hahaha, i see. ahh, hense the name. so you figure out how to raise your Z's seat?
sell your DW for cheap and buy the PSS