View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:35 AM   #2251 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Mr.kenchan, the construction in front of your office is more "calm" now? Hope your G won't dirty

Didn't drive my Z today because of the weather forecast.... looks like it's gonna to be cold and might rain or even brief-snowing, sounds like anything may/may-not happen so I think I better her the Z in the garage today... and it's damn sunny right now.... the weather is acting like my ex-wife....

OFC!!

hi, mr.alcheng! well, the construction is on-going and they are laying down patches today most-likely followed by ikky oil maybe even before the evening commute.

good to hear you have a dd for those unknown days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Talk about moving accross the country Mr. Kenchan! Must be rough with the long distance relationship, but I'm glad things worked out for you guys.

1800 saved....koni?

hey mr.zman this was many years ago, but yes, we are a happy family now with 2 kids, thanks.

hummmm... koni... hummm... but wat i really want right now are PSS... wat to do with the DW's that are on my weds right now... that is the question. another route is get nurbs and just wrap those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Texas folk are becoming Kegsize.

I'm only 4' 10" so I stuck with pintsize.
hahaha, i see. ahh, hense the name. so you figure out how to raise your Z's seat?