View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:16 AM   #2246 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha, hello, mr.gale. actually i think they're pouring oil in prep for asphalt today (construction in front of office) so i think i will have to clean her up again tonight. RC car motor-spray FTW! i need to get another can soon.

i also found blackish crap floating in my Prima Hydro gallon. WTF i had to filter it last night. im glad i am almost done with this bottle though.

need to get me another gallon this summer...

wow, that's severe. ive never had headache that bad! hope are better soooooon.

indeed! yes, i am karate chopping many things today.... too bad my hands are dull.

jb- looking good! congrats on the return of your Z.

good morning, mr. zman.

pintsize - nice! are midwest folks gallonsize? kegsize?

wow, goodluck with your new job interview! hope things go well. i had to move 2200miles from my hometown when i landed my first real job. my girl at the time (my wife) and i only saw each other once every 3months. things were kinda rough at first due to the long distance, but everything worked out. these days you got skype and all... it's not too bad at all.

sometimes you gotta do watcha gotta do, you know.

so... wat to do with the 1800 i just saved due to incorrect calcuation of offset and wheel width...
Talk about moving accross the country Mr. Kenchan! Must be rough with the long distance relationship, but I'm glad things worked out for you guys.

1800 saved....koni?