View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #2245 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning Mr.kenchan are you going to have time to clean up your cars this weekend?

Edit - just read that you washed the G.

hahaha, hello, mr.gale. actually i think they're pouring oil in prep for asphalt today (construction in front of office) so i think i will have to clean her up again tonight. RC car motor-spray FTW! i need to get another can soon.

i also found blackish crap floating in my Prima Hydro gallon. WTF i had to filter it last night. im glad i am almost done with this bottle though.

need to get me another gallon this summer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Thanks Ken I can deal with a simple headache but I get migranes sometimes. They are rough!! When Im vomiting and unable to open my eyes thats when headaches really suck.
wow, that's severe. ive never had headache that bad! hope are better soooooon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning fellas (and ladies). Thanks to everyone who sent their congrats and good thoughts for the upcoming granddaughter. Getting her in a Z and on the forum as soon as she can will be a top priority.
You all are great friends (maybe we can meet in person someday). Now go out there and tackle the day. Make it a great one.

onzedge has written

indeed! yes, i am karate chopping many things today.... too bad my hands are dull.

jb- looking good! congrats on the return of your Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning Gentlemen! TGIF
good morning, mr. zman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Trying to make it a great Friday. I contacted Tony over at Fast Intentions last night and might be putting a deposit on a TDX.
pintsize - nice! are midwest folks gallonsize? kegsize?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Promising update on the job prospect:

Compliance says they are OK with it, but the second my girl and I get married one of us would have to leave. We talked about this and decided we're ok with a very long engagement due to the joint income. Passing this information along to management so they know they don't have to worry about replacing me in 2-3 years (though if for whatever reason I have to leave after a couple years here I should be able to go wherever I want).

So, fingers crossed right now. If I can get in I feel like I'm set for life. Wide range of emotion right now.

Just hoping I won't be disappointed...
wow, goodluck with your new job interview! hope things go well. i had to move 2200miles from my hometown when i landed my first real job. my girl at the time (my wife) and i only saw each other once every 3months. things were kinda rough at first due to the long distance, but everything worked out. these days you got skype and all... it's not too bad at all.

sometimes you gotta do watcha gotta do, you know.

so... wat to do with the 1800 i just saved due to incorrect calcuation of offset and wheel width...