View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #2243 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning to the OFC

Today's order of business... Kick some azz!
Good Morning Mr.GaleForce !!! How's weather in Coburg area?? It's been cold in GTA but Sunny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Going to view new race track today here in GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Mr.alchemy- hope you feel better soon. Headaches suck.

It is pouring sun here today. Glad i washed my G last night.
Mr.kenchan, the construction in front of your office is more "calm" now? Hope your G won't dirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
What's up guys? Good morning!

Gonna get me some Z action today with a spirited FRIDAY drive to work, and get my rubber installed this weekend.
Hey happytheman, where will you get your tires done? I remember you once said having little problem o how to bring the tires to place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning fellas (and ladies). Thanks to everyone who sent their congrats and good thoughts for the upcoming granddaughter. Getting her in a Z and on the forum as soon as she can will be a top priority.

You all are great friends (maybe we can meet in person someday). Now go out there and tackle the day. Make it a great one.

onzedge has written
Mr.onzedge, we are always around

Hope all the good news around you these couple days has taken away those stress you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Guys I'm going to get some sleep. Still trying to read all those pages LOL. Might go to the first car show of the year sunday depending on the weather tommorrow. I'll be on later today. Night guys Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Have some nice rest Mr.Fire...

Mr.Fire is really acting towards the Raccoons culture lately.... active at night and hibernate during daytime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Trying to make it a great Friday. I contacted Tony over at Fast Intentions last night and might be putting a deposit on a TDX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Honestly I am no where close to done with this car! The real question is what will we turn the S2000 and CLK500 into. After a house, of course.
hey Steve bud, All the Best Good Luck on the new position, I hope everything will turn out Great!!

Good Morning All the Z fellows!! Hope you all have a great TGIF~~!!!

Mr.Alchemy, try drinking more warm-water, it does help, because headache could caused by dehydration, if not then it might be your CC statements... . Hence headache after consume alcohol.

Didn't drive my Z today because of the weather forecast.... looks like it's gonna to be cold and might rain or even brief-snowing, sounds like anything may/may-not happen so I think I better her the Z in the garage today... and it's damn sunny right now.... the weather is acting like my ex-wife....

OFC!!