View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #2238 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Promising update on the job prospect:

Compliance says they are OK with it, but the second my girl and I get married one of us would have to leave. We talked about this and decided we're ok with a very long engagement due to the joint income. Passing this information along to management so they know they don't have to worry about replacing me in 2-3 years (though if for whatever reason I have to leave after a couple years here I should be able to go wherever I want).

So, fingers crossed right now. If I can get in I feel like I'm set for life. Wide range of emotion right now.

Just hoping I won't be disappointed...
Best of luck Steve!! So when you are rolling in it what you gonna trade the Stang in for