View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:48 AM   #2208 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Good morning Gurney, and Mr.alcemy

Good morning to the OFC

Today's order of business... Kick some azz!
Mr. GaleForce

Not sure how Im gonna kick azz today. Had a headache creep on yesterday around noon. It was killing me by the end of the day, almost migrane status. Came home at 5 and went to sleep. Woke up around 10, headache still there. Had some dinner, hung around the house a bit and when back to sleep. Woke up this morning and STILL have a headache. I get migranes which suck, I hope this doenst end up manifesting into one. I have 3 hot tubs to install today