View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #2204 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Good Morning All!

Major belated congratulations to Mrs. and mr. onzedge. I can't imagine how excited you all are. Coming from a family of boys, whose first five grandchildren were boys, when #6 turned-up a girl, my parents were ecstatic. Needless to say, baby Samantha gets more than her fair share of attention.

Sweet looking ride there mr. kenchan. The G35 is such a prettier car than the G37 in my opinion. If it had been offered with the G37 interior and motor, I'd still be driving mine. The 35 is classic.

Not much Z action this weekend. I've got some friends from the old 'hood coming over to Houstion for the NHRA races at Baytown. I'll go hang out with them this weekend.

Honestly, I'm just counting down to Indy. I'm flying up the weekend of the Time Trials, and then heading back-up the following weekend for the race. Our group of now rapidly aging college buddies is making our 33rd trip! Crap are we old.

Have a great Friday and weekend guys!
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim