View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #2199 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Please excuse the off-topic nature of this post, but I felt like sharing something with you all.

Colin, my first son and onzedge wannabe, got his then girlfriend and now fiancé in a family way back in December. They told us in January the big news that they are expecting -- with a due date of September 8. After congratulations and hugs went around the room, I asked him "how did this happen?". I caught myself just as the last words exited my dense skull. Anyway, I digress.

Today they discovered the gender and I am going to have a granddaughter. Hmm. With my other son Taylor (techfracture), also a gearhead and Z car fanatic, Colin, and me as role models, the possibilities of what she will become as a person make my head swim. Anyway, her name shall be Faye Allen Clark. Everyone nixed "Katayama", which was one of my suggestions.

Well. There you go.
Congratulations.

I asked him "how did this happen?". I know a doctor and I'll ask.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber