View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 04:31 PM   #2164 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Today they discovered the gender and I am going to have a granddaughter. Hmm. With my other son Taylor (techfracture), also a gearhead and Z car fanatic, Colin, and me as role models, the possibilities of what she will become as a person make my head swim. Anyway, her name shall be Faye Allen Clark. Everyone nixed "Katayama", which was one of my suggestions.

Well. There you go.
Mr.onzedge, congrats on the new future family I am happy and excited for you and your family

Funny, the youngest daughter of one of my sisters is also Faye

BTW, will you consider the name Michele Lynn CLARK??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EazyD View Post

It's good to be productive, though!

And while I have you 3 fans. here [and all the rest of you], happy 1,000 posts to me!
My.EazyD... Happy 1000th post, time to grab a beer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hello, mr.alcheng! yah, honestly some of the best handling cars out there are FF... like my old modded cooper-s and even the Fit i had that had coilovers, etc. would handle the turns faster if downhill touge than the Z. once you start adding power (uphill touge) to FF it just understeers terribly even with lsd. hahahaha.
Mr.kenchan, I do prefer VW for FWD for their handling, among many FWD on the market, I'd say they are the most balanced chassis but reliability is simply

on your experience of those FF, I think the rear suspension has to stiff up quite a bit to limit the weight transfer...